Once your account is activated you can finally export Brandsdistribution’s up-to-date catalog.
You can manually download it at the following link > https://www.brandsdistribution.com/tools/export
How to download
- Choose the file type you prefer between CSV, XML, XLS.
- Filter the products you want to sell by brand, category, gender and season or download the whole catalog.
- Click “Export” to get your file.
The output file contains the product list for the request. For each product, you will find various tag including:
- Product code
- Barcode (or EAN code)
- Quantities available in stock
- Description (available in 14 languages: Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Romanian, Portuguese, Polish, Dutch, Czech, Slovac, Swedish, Hungarian, Estonian)
- Volumetric weight
- Link to the photos
- Retail price
- Suggested price (VAT not included)
- Purchase price (VAT not included)
Some information are different from one filetype to another.
LANGUAGE: you need to set the language of Brandsdistribution.com on the top bar menu to download the catalog in the language you want. If you choose a CSV file you will download the catalog in one language at a time. XML file allows the multilingual simultaneous download.
REMEMBER: to start selling make sure the file settings meet the platform requirements!
Watch the video to better understand how to export Brandsdistribution’s catalog and which filetype you need to sell on e-marketplace.